Jacek Falmur – photographer and traveller. Manager of Adventura hostel in Warsaw. He also runs a photo and travel workshops.
He specializes in color landscape and street photography. In his works he try to capture and share the emotions and feelings.
As he say the photography is his way to tell a story about travel, people, relations with them and about himself.
Jacek gains an photographic experience during his multiple trips around the world. Among others he has been to Tibet, Syria, Lebanon, Kashmir, Iran, Mongolia.
He traveled through the Tibet by hitchhiking, passed a several most dangerous Himalayan roads by local transport, participated in the Gobi Desert expedition, spent a time in Cambodian villages. These are just some of the places reached by him.
Traveling by hitchhiking or local transport is his favorite way of traveling. While staying in other countries he likes to seat on the benches or curbs and watch the people. He also likes to lost in the city and find his way back. This a good solution to meet interesting people and get off the beaten track.
- >The Grand Prix of Fotoglob exhibition during the “15 th Travelers, Sailors and Mountain Climbers National Festival “Kolosy”,
- >The national photo contest “Photos from the World”,
- The prize for the photo reportage “To India by land”.
His works could be seen at many exhibitions and during the author’s meetings such as:
- Planned Exhibition in the Camera Club in London. http://thecameraclub.co.uk/
- Photo Exhibition in the Clapham Library in London.
- Photo Exhibition in the Factory of Design “Milionova”.
- Photo Exhibition in the “Bawełna” manufactory.
- Photo Exhibition in the House of Culture in Lodz.
- Photo Exhibition in the Sieradz Cultural Center Gallery.
- Photo Exhibition in the Sieradz City Library.
- Group Photo Exhibition in the Warsaw Central Train Station.
- Group Photo Exhibition during the Warsaw Fairs “Travel”.
- Group Photo Exhibition “Fotoglobe” during the “15 th Travellers, sailors and the alpinists National festival “Kolosy” in Gdynia.
- Author’s meeting and the slideshow in the Warsaw Club and Café “Jaś & Małgosia”.
- Author’s meeting and the slideshow during the “Night of the Traveller”.
- Author’s meeting and slideshow in the “Bawełna” Manufactory.